Sunday, October 28, 2007

Songs with Meaningz..

Utada Hikaru- Simple and Clean

when we are older you'll understand what I meant
when I said no I don't think life is quite that simple

when you walk away
you don't hear me say
please, oh baby don't go
simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight
it's hard to let it go

the daily things that keep us all busy are confusing me
that's when you came to me
and said wish I could prove I love you
but does that mean I have to walk on water
when we are older you'll understand it's enough
when i say so, and maybe some things are that simple

hold me, whatever lies beyond this morning
is a little later on
reguardless of warnings
the future doesn't scare me at all
nothing's like before

Jay Sean- Stolen

You were my eyes when i couldn't see,
you were my air when i couldn't breathe,
but you always knew what you meant to me,
You were my strength when i was down,
and you made me humble when i wouldn't bow,
I held on to your promise that you'd be around,

Where were you when i was alright,
tell me, did you knew I was alright,
you, left me thinking I'd be alright,
wont you come back to me,
Ohhh..It's crazy but i'm falling apart,
It's crazy how your leaving me scarred,
It's crazy girl wherever you are,
you stole, my heart

Chorus
(Stolen)....Just like a moment.
(Stolen)you never owned it,
(Stolen)you took away my heart,
No man can live without blood running through his veins,
and it's hard to remember the summer now here is rain
I don't know how much longer that i can wait
It's a thin line... between love and hate,

It's crazy but i'm falling apart,
It's crazy how your leaving me scarred,
It's crazy girl wherever you are,
you stole, my heart

It's crazy but I'm going insane,
feeling lost confused and ashamed,
It's crazy, hope your feeling my pain,
you stole, my heart

No comments: